Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Blogging in my Head!

Okay, so I have tossed the idea of starting a blog around for quite some time now. Up until now I have kept myself occupied viewing/reading everyone else's blogs. Call it procrastination, because that's all it really has been. It finally hit me that I needed to buckle down and make my own when I found myself doing other household tasks or crafts, and even cooking family meals and I was "writing" a tutorial in my head!! I have found A LOT of cool things on other blogs, and if nothing else, I want to create a link so you can find all those crafty, thrifty, and just plain cute ideas. Because it can be overwhelming to look at 50 different concepts for one thing and then try to remember which site you liked the best three days later. So here it is. It will be scattered. It will be random. I won't promise that I will write every day. I won't promise that you will always understand it. But I will promise to post useful (I hope you will think so) tips and tricks that can help ease the life of a self-employed, stay at home mom and wife. And there might be some random humor along the way. If you're lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment