Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Treasure Hunt

So I never grew up doing anything extra for St. Patrick's Day other than wearing the green shirt or socks to school so I wouldn't get pinched by some nerdy boy I didn't like. I've seen a lot of crafty things in blogland that people have made for St. Patrick's Day. Banners, applique shirts, candy baskets, wreaths, topiaries-you name it, someone has made it.

I decided to jump on the bandwagon and do something fun for my kiddos. Last week I saw a cute and easy idea that Jamie over at The Crafting Chicks said she was going to do for her pre-school kids, and she was even nice enough to share a downloadable file for those of us too busy lazy to make our own.



What three-year-old doesn't like a treasure hunt? I don't know of any-especially when sugary treats are involved! I'm going to hide these in our house and leave a treasure box full of treasure (check back later to see what it is) for my girls! Head on over and get your rainbow colored shamrocks for your own St. Patty's day celebration!

Also, I will be posting some other fun St. Patrick's Day stuff in a little while!


1 comment:

  1. this is such a cute idea! i'm excited to read about all the ones that have been floating around in your head all this time:)

    ReplyDelete