Wednesday, April 13, 2011

{Personalized Baptism Invitation}

So my sweet little cousin isn't so little anymore. In fact, she just turned 8. Which means her mom needed some invitations for her upcoming baptism.

I remember when I was lucky enough to babysit her and her older brother when they were babies. I went to the bathroom and when I came out they were hiding in the pantry closet. Upon closer investigation I found them covered from head to toe. . .
in P.E.A.N.U.T B.U.T.T.E.R.
kid-mess-with-peanut-butter.jpg
{Image Courtesy of Google}

Along with the smeared closet doors, shelves, ands walls. What a disaster. I remember thinking there was no way it could be cleaned up. But we somehow survived that adventure plus many more, and now have a lot of fun memories and stories to LAUGH about!

I run into a lot of people who ask what I do with my home business. This is just a glimpse. I don't like cookie cutter graphics and images, so I decided that I was going to provide affordable custom graphics for both business and personal use. If you have a project you need me to create for you, get a hold of me!

Here is the personalized 5x7 Special Occasion Announcement for Miss A and her mommy! :)



Check out more designs from I.D. Grafix here

No comments:

Post a Comment